therefore, this week i have barely anything to do.
THANK JESUS.
I went home this weekend to visit the family in the N-Bizzle. It was great to see all of them in the same weekend. i really didnt do much this weekend except go to Nightmare on Grayson St. in the SA town. NMOG is supposed to be a "haunted house" type deal. I went down there with Sarah, Kayla, and their fatha. It was
absolutely the funniest time, i could not stop laughing at Sarah and Kayla's reactions to the "monsters." HAHA. if yall could only see the faces sarah makes when she is scared.


ok, everyone read carefully:
on saturday i also voted for the next president. After long deliberation and thought i chose the one that I think that would do best right now in the certain situations. Well i voted Republican, except for the president. YES, you read right, I voted for BARACK OBAMA. This does not make me a democrat, just concerned for our country.
On other news:
The AGGIES won! barely! to a horrible team, like us.
The COWBOYS won! barely! to another horrible team.
I stumbled upon new KANYE WEST songs....whoop
Robocop and coldest winter.
KANYE WEST's new album 808's & Heartbreak is gonna be dope

Currently listening to:
ROBOCOP (unfinished version)
by KANYE WEST
my sister showed me this picture of us in Montana this past christmas.
"Little People, Big World"


1 comment:
i have stooped to commenting on your blog to tell you: congratulations you have just voted for a terrorist-tied president who endorces socialism. jaaaaaames cmon
Post a Comment